Friday, August 26, 2011

Soap & Glory Excitement!

Who else is stoked about Soap and Glory coming back to America?! I am so happy! I ran out of the Righteous Butter long ago and I have been savoring every last moment of The Fab Pore. My mom will be excited to see Clean on Me back in the shower (she loved that scent). I just palced my order for The Fab Pore, The Righteous Butter and Hand Food. It will be available in Sephora stoes is September. Or, you can be an impatient dinosaur like me and order online now!

I am not sure if it will be available in Target anymore. Does anyone know?!

Also, I haven't forgotten about those pictures. I have just have an uber case of laziness when I get home (plus been busy watching baseball games!). They will be on their way.. I have also been thinking of making a video. We will see how motivated I am when I get back home from work tonight!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment