Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween...

I made a new layout for Halloween. It isn't very Halloween like.. but I am going with it anyway. And about those pictures of the stuff. Bleh, I will do better next time. I played with some of the glorious things and here is a snippet of the eye look. I used the 15 Year Anniversary Palette for Urban Decay and the Makeup Forever liquid eyeliner.



I didn't do the rest of my face so excuse the sorry cut out of my eyeballs. But you can see some of the fabulous products I used. The Mascara was Benefit's They're Real! and the water line black used was Milani's liquif'eye liner. I truly love this blue. It is much more vibrant, my lighting just wouldn't catch how beautiful it really is!

I have some reviews for some products I need to write up, so as I hop to that, I hope you are having a lovely September!

No comments:

Post a Comment