Thursday, August 4, 2011

Minor Changes

So I updated the look of the blog a little bit. It is not my finest work but I wanted it to be slightly more original than the pre-made layouts that blogger offers. Although the pink one was cuter than this! Oh well... it works for now!

On to other fabulous things...
I took myself off of the makeup buying ban. I have been getting migraines, and the only thing in my life that has changed is that I have not been buying makeup... so.. it is for my health...

Ya'know how it goes. So if I had to spend.. I should spend big! I bought the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette! It was $55.00 USD, they have liquid liners on sale at urbandecay.com so I went ahead and got me one of those fancy do-dads as well. I shall post pictures once the precious gem arrives in the mail.

I also purchased some essie polishes at Target. I obtained Nice is Nice, Lilacism and Tourqoise and Caicos. I will post those pictures, probably tomorrow!

Until then I am off to get some sleep before work! Probably still going to tweak the look of this... Maybe tone down the color.. hm.

See ya later, gorgeous!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment