Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ojon Hair Restorative Treatment


Firstly, I just want to say that I hate the smell of this. It reminds me of tobacco? I don't know why but it is unpleasant to me. You may feel different about it. I only had a sample of the product bit my hair is pretty dry so I thought I would try it out. The interesting thing about this product is that you do not have to wash or wet hair before use. This is an extremely concentrated oil. You need about a dime size amount and simply "activate" it by rubbing in between your palms and it turns into an oil.

After applying this product to the roots to tips of my hair I automatically was turned off by the smell. It says to leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. I left it on for ten minutes and then shampooed as normal. I didn't really notice much of a difference after washing my hair and still ended up applying leave in conditioner.

I actually have oily hair but since I have over treated it in the past the middle and tips of my hair get pretty dry if I do not use some sort of high concentrated conditioner or hair mask. It did not make my hair greasy and washed out pretty easily.

I like Ojon products but this did not impress me very much. I am willing to give this musky smelly oil another go. I am thinking about buying the value set from Sephora with the volumizing shampoo and conditioner which comes with this oil.

I wouldn't say that this is a run out and go buy product but I think maybe after a few applications it could be effective. I would give it 3/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment