Friday, February 18, 2011

The Beginning

With all good stories there is a beginning. I guess this can be mine. As trivial as it may seem to some people, makeup (to me) is exciting and fun. I can't quite describe the feeling I get when I peruse through Mac or Sephora sufficiently molesting the products before I buy them. For someone who is not a makeup artist, I own quite a bit. Maybe not as many as some people on the vast land they call the internet... however, in my life, I have more makeup than anyone I know. I talk makeup like it is my job and I try different products like there is no tomorrow.

Colors, textures, application... there are so many endless things to talk about. And though some of my friends humor me and listen to me jabber on an on about the new pallets I am excited about or the new mascara I am trying that month... I somehow believe I should take it upon myself to harass any poor soul who happens upon this page. ;)

So... beware. This is my disclaimer. You are now entering the danger zone of Makeup Blabber.

This blog shall include but not limited to:
Pictures
Reviews
Final Looks
Desired Looks
Links to products, Gurus and the like.

Hi. My name is Kristina. I am obsessed with makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment